Monday, February 2, 2009

Pictorial Answer Tagged by Kak Miszrlina


Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people. •Thankz kak rlina kalau de pape lg tag britahu ya..• ;)

I am

I really want to go to

My favourite place

My fav thing is


My favourite drink is

My favourite food is

My favourite colour is definitely


I live in

I was born in

I attended

My favourite story is

This is my hobby

And i definitely wish for

So I tag..


1♣ Kak Batrisya


2♣ Kak Zita


3♣ Kak Myra


4♣ Nyra Avantika


5♣ Eira


6♣ Azri Idzuandi



Jangan tunggu2 lagi buat dengan segera.. ;D

2 comments:

i'm Lina said...

hehe... bagus2... cam ni la adik akak... ngeee~

! Izri Salinas ! said...

Maseh2.. hehee..=D