Tuesday, July 27, 2010

..Puisi Dari MR.. (3)

P7:

Everyday When I Think About You, Everyday I Got To Miss You..
Every Moment I Got To Chat With You, Every Moment I Got A Smile From You..
You Bring Me A Smile, You Bring Me A Hope, You Bring Me A Love, You Bring Me Everything..
Share M love, Share My Life, Share With Me Every Single Thing In This Very Tiny World..
Without You In My Life, Meaningless Is All I Have.. But With You In My Life, Happiness Is What I Got..


26.07.10 - 10.52 Malam

P8:

My Dear Sweetheart, I Really Feel My Life Did Just Start.. You Are Unbelievably Beautiful..
For You I Would Risk Dying In Duel.. You Mean So Much To Me.. I Never Knew This Could Be,
I Look Forward To Our Next Moment Together.. Even When It Is Raining It Feels Like The Best Weather..

26.07.10 - 11.32 Malam


• Ciptaan M. Rasyid •

No comments: